Monday, March 3, 2014

Remington Smooth & Silky Rechargeable Wet/Dry Shaver (for women)

When it comes to shaving my legs, you might say I'm not particularly talented. I can't use disposable razors with nicking my knee or some other random bone-centric area along the way. I always come out with boo boos. I had been looking for either an electric or battery powered razor in order to avoid having any more embarrassing marks on my legs every time shaved. About six months ago I came across this wonderful little device at Target and grabbed it up right way. I have to honestly say I was very satisfied with it. It's rechargeable and does a great job when it's fully charged. The wet/dry feature makes it ideal to use for when you get out of the shower. Unfortunately about two weeks ago,  I noticed that the nozzle was starting to wear down and flake off. When I tried using it, I got a little bit cut up on my shin. Ouch. So I went back and got a new one to replace it.  It didn't really bother me that I had to replace it because I wasn't really expecting it to last forever. I bought it for less than $20. Besides, it still saved more money in six months than I would have buying disposable razors. I also probably saved myself a few nicks and cuts on my kneecaps. 

Caution - This is for women's LEGS only. Do not allow your husband/boyfriend "borrow" it for his face. It will not end well. Don't ask me how I know. Just don't do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment