Sunday, March 9, 2014

Aeropostale Hoodies - Good For Indoor/Outdoor

I swear, I own about ten Aeropostale hoodies. I've actually lost track of exactly how many I own.  They are just so soft, warm and pretty much go with anything. I even wear them during the summer because when I go inside certain places, I tend to get cold because of the drafty air or low-temp set air-conditioning. They are a must-have during the spring and fall when temperatures can be unpredictable. Dressing in layers is your best bet to keep warm. The zip up hoodies are the ones I get with the logo name across the chest. I actually bought four of them in one purchase when they had a sale after the holidays last year. I got four different colors for the price of 2 for $30.. Then I did it again this year. I also may have bought a few in between. I never make a trip to the movie theatre without one. You never know - some movie theatres get cold. It's very hard to enjoy your movie or sit in a restaurant and enjoy your meal if you have goosebumps from sitting inside a drafty place. It's very uncomfortable. My husband doesn't seem to get affected by cold temperatures, but if I was wearing a short sleeve t shirt while watching a movie, I would not be able to enjoy it because I would most likely have goosebumps from the chill. These zip up hoodies are perfect for that situation. That's why I never leave home with at least one of them. Even if I'm wearing a sweater, if the temperature drops, I know I can put on an extra layer by throwing on one of those soft hoodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment