Friday, September 26, 2014

Your Zone Gaming Storage Ottoman Review

Desperate for more storage space in my tiny apartment, I made an impulse buy when I was at Walmart a few days ago. The "Zone Gaming" ottoman was my impulse purchase. I don't have a lot of  room in my living room where I keep my entertainment center. I have enough room in the entertainment center to store my Wii games and basic controllers, but I have been struggling for a place to store my DDR dancepad along with the other Wii accessories like the tennis paddle, steering wheel, etc. These were barely fitting in the bag/bundle case that they came with. It have been keeping it on the floor next to my tv. I am also running out of space for some additional controllers for my PC. These are actually X-Box controllers I used to play different games. Then there is also my  Wii Balance Board.

Fortunately my impulse buy was a smart move. All of these items fit neatly into the ottoman and are now stored nicely out of sight. I also like having an extra bench around my apartment so that I can use it to move closer to the television to play games or have it for guests to sit on. I'm guessing most people use it in their den or family room. Being that I have neither, it worked out best for me in my living area. The fabric is soft and it looks like a nice piece of furniture. I'm very happy with my impulse purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment