Sunday, February 23, 2014

iConcepts DeeJay XL Headphones

I got a pair of these "superior sound quality" 3.5 mm Stereo plug comfort cushion headphones in my stocking for Christmas. Santa did a very good job. These DJ-style headphones are extremely comfortable on the ears and the sound is incredible.  I can definitely tell the difference in sound quality between these headphones and my ear buds. They are big and thick so I wouldn't recommend using them at the gym or for working out. I think I wore them for a brisk walk outside once and my ears got sweaty really quickly.  I would recommend using them  for when you are on your laptop, gaming or watching movies. I am also happy to say that I've had them since the holidays and they haven't broken or fallen apart yet.  I decided to ask"Santa" where he got them from. This is the best part - Santa picked them up for only $5 at Five Below. I was so happy about Santa's discovery I went back and got two more pairs. You can't beat that price for a good product. Awesome find Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment