Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Market Pantry Product Reviews

What is Market Pantry? Well, if you don't shop at Target, probably haven't heard of it.  Market Pantry is the in house generic brand that you will find on the shelves at Target next to the more popular name-brand food products. I love it. Market Pantry offers a variety food decent low-priced food products. In my opinion, I find the quality of some of these items are just as good or better than the name brand products.

I will start off with the one item that is only available at Target as I have been unable able to find anything similar or better anywhere else. That item is the Market Pantry Nutrition Bar. I'm addicted to these bars. Specifically the Chocolate Mint bars.  They taste better than any other protein bar I've ever tried. They also contain 14g of protein, along with various amounts of Vitamin A, C & E.  You can find these bars in the vitamin section next to other popular protein bars like Clif Bars, Luna Bars, special K, etc. At about $4 for a box of five, they are about a dollar or so less in price than the other name brand bars. This is by far my favorite Market Pantry item. Other favorite Market Pantry items that I really like are the whole grain pastas, canned nuts, frosted animal crackers, low-fat cheeses and canned seasoned black beans. All are very good products for a considerable lower price than the name brands.


No comments:

Post a Comment